Thursday, January 07, 2010

I'll have what she's having.

hehhehe.
I have loads to post about----
life is grand right now, but wanted to share my amazing experience at the gym this morning.

been on a huge kick with the Body For Life work out.  my work out buddy and i revamped the lower body lifting so OhMyGOODNESS my legs and butt are sooo sore today.  you guys know what i mean, right??? that pain after a good lifting workout where sitting on the toilet is just about the most painful thing ever.....where you wait to pee to the very last second because you're avoiding the muscle pain?? and, at the same time, the muscle pain is so exhilarating! I'm alive!

so, today was cardio and i've been doubling the cardio because at the root, i LOVELOVELOVE cardio.  i've been doing 20 minutes on the elliptical and then running for 20 minutes and i've been hitting the runner's high each time i'm running. SO EXCITING.  today was an especially far out super duper work out because my legs are so sore, I think.  the music was pushing me, the vibe in the gym was good, and i was on point.

afterward, i grabbed a mat and was stretching away and did some crunches, too.  feeling so amazing.....
i took my hair down from the crazy up 'do from where it was tied, and was breathing and smiling, feeling good.

there was an older gentleman next to me, and we caught eyes in the mirror's reflection and i smiled.

i said, 'i just realized i'm making all kinds of noises right now. i just had a great work out.'

he said, 'yeah, i was smiling inside because you're reminding me of that movie, you know, the one with meg ryan where she makes all those noises in the cafe and the lady across the counter says, 'i'll have what she's having?'  that's how you sound.'

HAHAHAHHAHHA.
SO, post amazing cardio work out, mid stretching, i sound like i'm having an orgasm.
AWESOME.
!!!

1 comment:

Becky McLoughlin said...

You crack me up! I am so proud of you and so excited for you. I am thinking a run in the morning with do this body good too, love you!