That being said, I adored the premise of this note she posted and wanted to reciprocate, too.
The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you've heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.
- Little Earthquakes--Tori Amos
- Nebraska--Bruce Springsteen
- Joshua Tree--U2
- Graceland--Paul Simon
- The Animal Years--Josh Ritter
- Good News For People Who Love Bad News--Modest Mouse
- Sand in the Vaseline--Talking Heads
- Blood on the Tracks--Bob Dylan
- Boys for Pele--Tori Amos
- Seventh Tree--Goldfrapp
- Automatic for the People--REM
- Astral Weeks--Van Morrison
- The Wall--Pink Floyd
- Living in Clip--Ani DiFranco
What are your top fifteen??