Monday, September 20, 2010

breeeze!

There is a breeze coming in through the window. 
There are clouds piling up outside in the blue sky. 
There is a Princeton Review NCLEX study guide in front of me, pleading me to open her, to study her. 
There is a song playing by a band I've not heard of, and I love it.  
There is an overwhelming calm within me. 
I don't doubt calm.  I know to not question calm. 
I trust calm. 
Calmness is trust in action, and I'm grateful I learned that three and a half years ago. 

I test in two and a half days, and I believe with every ounce of me that whatever is the result of me sitting down for the National Council Licensure Examination will be God's will.  
I trust the breeze, the effort, the coffee, the ginkgo biloba, the music, the books, the people, the experience, the power of this educational experience. 
I am not afraid.  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So glad you liked the playlist my friend.

You are going to ROCK Thursday! xoxo