Sunday, July 11, 2010

Overflowing Cups.


I'm having difficulty describing my gratitude with words definitive enough to show how big and huge my gratitude is.

The Bible's always a good standby:

Psalm 23:5 (King James Version)
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

I hope to post more about Zermatt. It was an incredible experience. Now, I'm off to finish cleaning one living space and moving into another living space, tackling the laundry, and aiming to get some studying in.

I feel so blessed I'm not going to stress about not having words enough to describe the contentedness of the Blessedness. I am going to enjoy, embrace, and be darn enthusiastic about how Blessed this life feels.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: