Friday, July 30, 2010

Mad Men.

Now, I don't have cable television. I have hulu and netflix and I like it that way.  I listen to npr for my news and go to www.thedailyshow.com for more substantial news coverage *giggle.*  I enjoy watching Glee and Parenthood on hulu and getting television series on disc via that lovely red envelope in the mail.

I finished Season two of Mad Men June sometime, and really, really love this show.  iTunes was running a special before Season four came out on AMC this month, and for only $10 I got Season three...

IT IS SO GREAT!

I think this historical drama is worth checking out, if you haven't already.  The way women are portrayed, idealized, victimized, and treated is phenomenal---only forty+ years ago is this show set, and it is such a pivotal time in our country's history.

It helps the men in this show are daringly handsome.  Oh, Donald Draper!!! How dreamy you are!

No links or photos in this post because I'm lazy but a shout out anyway to the awesome show that is Mad Men.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Scatter Sunshine said...

I've been hooked on Mad Men too! We don't get AMC, though, so I was SUPER GLAD to discover that I could buy the current Season Four on iTunes for $20!

Woop woop!