Friday, July 04, 2008

new music...it just sort of hit me upside the head.

Totally Mind Blown.

"Messages" was the last song to one of the Weeds episodes I was indulging in, and wow. I immediately HAD to know who was singing to me, and why on earth had I not heard of this artist before!

Imagine Jack Johnson & Ben Harper & Ben Lee playing the didgeridoo and jamming out without shoes on. Well, there ya go. A nice 'summed' up version of this goodness that is Xavier Rudd. But you know what? He's better than that.

Right on!

I love new tunes!!

Oh! And, It's the Fourth of July. Go America. I spent the day enjoying more rain with the windows and doors open, reading Geek Love and watching Californication. I have been enjoying all this fabulous self time. It is soooo right on. Go Layla.

No comments: